The Board and Committees are made up of volunteers who give their time and talents to help make a positive impact on the Downtown.
If you have any questions, or concerns, or would like to get involved, please reach out to any of the Board members.
- Development Board and Operations Committee is responsible for short-term and long-term planning as well as developing and following the vision and mission. This Board will assist the Director of Downtown Revitalization with maintaining full Main Street Status.
- Business Enhancement involves strengthening the existing economic base of the downtown while diversifying it. Business enhancement activities include helping existing downtown businesses, recruiting new businesses, providing a balanced mix, converting unused space into productive property, and sharpening the competitiveness of downtown merchants.
- Design involves improving the downtown’s image by improving its physical appearance – not just the appearance of buildings, but also of street lights, window displays, parking areas, signs, sidewalks, streetscapes, landscaping, promotional materials, and all other elements that convey a visual message about what the downtown is and what it has to offer.
- Marketing involves marketing the downtown’s unique characteristics to shoppers, investors, new businesses, tourists, and others. Effective promotion creates a positive image of the downtown through retail promotional activity and special events utilizing the downtown as a stage area of community activities.
- Merchants - this is not part of one of the Heritage Ohio 4 points but an extremely important group for Downtown Tiffin. This is open to any brick & mortar business owner in Downtown Tiffin.